We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
1. Making a Reservation.
(1) Our Online Reservation System allows you to make reservations directly with the hotel through Internet. Room Availability Check can be conducted by those with or without an account ID which is, however, necessary for making reservations.
(2) If you are a registered member, you can book your reservation at anytime.
(3) Your online reservation request will be promptly forwarded to the hotel's email account.
(4) This system can be used for free.
(1) Having an email account allows you to take advantage of this system.
3. Becoming a Member.
(1) Please fill out the membership registration form. The confirmation letter of your registration will be mailed to your email account. Your membership account will then be activated.
(2) The registration is 100% free. No annual fees or anything of that kind.
(3) Your personal information entered will be kept secure except when official facilities (For example the police, a court of justice) need it.
4. Reservation Contract.
(1) The contract is agreed and valid between you and the hotel.
(2) The contract is made at the moment you click on the button "Confirm & Send Reservation" after verifying the reservation details entered in this system.
5. Method of Payment.
Please pay your hotel charges in cash or with a credit card when you check-out at a hotel.
6. Updating Your Reservation.
(1) If there is any change with your reservation, please kindly modify the reservation details online as soon as possible.
(2) If you cannot update your reservation online for any reasons, please kindly contact the hotel directly. No confirmation letter will be issued in this case.
7. Cancellation Fee.
2～3 day prior to arrival：30%
1 day prior to arrival：50%
On the day of arrival：100%
No-Show(In case you don't contact us beforehand): 100%
8. Our Responsibilities.
(1) We will compensate for damages caused to you with this contract IF the hotel is proven to be liable.
(2) We have received a safety certificate from Fire Department. In addition, we carry insurance against fire.
(3) In case we are unable to provide you with the room you reserved, with your permission, we will strive to arrange another accommodation of the same category.
(4) If we are unable to arrange another accommodation despite the terms above, we will pay the monetary compensation for breach of contract. However, this policy does not apply unless the hotel is proven to be liable.
9. For Further Information
1126-6 Naramoto Higashiizu-machi Kamogun Shizuoka Pref . 413-0302 Japan